WHO ARE WE?
We are Guud Limited of 6 Cranford Centre, Stillorgan Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Guud Limited is a tailored Sports Nutrition company providing organic, plant-based wholefood nutrition with personalised insights to guide a user’s nutritional journey.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or from others, will be processed by us. Your trust and privacy is very important to Guud, so please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR):
- Guud Limited is a data controller as an employer, and when dealing with suppliers and users of its services including purchasers of retail products and further specialise tailored services individual to the user.
Our data protection contact or Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) is Dr. Donal Bailey
Our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) may be contacted via email, phone or letter at the contact details listed below:
DPO Contact Details:
Dr. Donal Bailey
6 Cranford Centre
Dublin 4, Ireland
Phone: +353(0)1 2544293
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
You may give us personal data by:
- Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We ask you to disclose only as much information as is necessary to provide you with details of our products or services or to submit a question/suggestion/comment in relation to our website or our services or products
- Filling in forms on www.liveypb.com (our website) such as the contact us form.
- Applying to work with us.
- Customers supply us with information which may include a contact name; email; business address; telephone number and billing payment details.
- When you purchase our products from our online shop we collect the following information:
- Financial information
- Your account sign-in facility, your user-name, password and any other log-in details are stored.
We also provide some additional services/ facilities which require the collection of your information, these include, but are not limited to:
- Details of any referrals you have made to the Site.
- Feedback communication you might send us.
- Responses you provide to site surveys etc.
- Information on your use of our site, the frequency or duration of your visits, purchases you have made and any information on our site that you download/ read.
- Technical information such as IP address, network information, cookies, log files and analytics information.
WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DO WE OBTAIN FROM OTHERS?
When you use our products and services, we may obtain the following categories of personal data from others:
We may obtain details through customer referrals through email, online surveys or content that will come through our Instagram account and Facebook.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect the information in order to provide you with our services/products, to market our services, to improve our website and to recruit staff.
We will use this information:
- To liaise with you about projects that we are undertaking with you;
- To deliver information about our products and services, where you have subscribed to receive same;
- To fulfil any statutory function;
- To ensure payment of our invoices;
- To sell our products and services to you;
- To provide further tailored technical products or services or applications based on your choice of product or use of our products;
- Research purposes in order to improve our product offerings and services.
- We will not provide your Personally identifiable information to third party marketing companies; however, we may contact you directly with relevant information on special offers or details for new products and services.
- To administer and improve our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about services that may interest you or them;
The legal bases for the processing of your data are:
- That you have provided consent for the processing for one of more specified purposes such as marketing for example when you subscribe to our newsletter;
- Processing necessary for the performance of a contract which you have entered into with us or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing necessary in order to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- Processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us as the controller;
- Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests which we pursue in providing you with quotes and proposals about our services prior to contract where such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights or freedoms which require the protection of your information.
When you register for specialised nutrition information related to your exercise and use of our products we process your sensitive personal information only with explicit consent.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Site may contain links to other websites. We cannot accept responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of those websites. We strongly advise that you carefully read all privacy policies on those websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your personal data with our selected business associates/ suppliers, contractors and distributors to provide you with our services/products. For example, these business partners may include our web hosting provider and our IT service providers.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- As part of any project with other companies that Guud may engage with.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
We attach at Schedule 1 a list of all entities with whom your personal data is shared.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP HOLD OF YOUR INFORMATION?
The time periods for which we retain your information depends on the type of information and the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your information for no longer than is required or permitted.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION OR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA?
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, United States and some other countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for which there is an adequacy decision relating to the safeguards for personal data from the European Commission under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay.
- The right to have us erase any personal data we hold about you in circumstances such as where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data or, in some circumstances, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing.
- The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing.
- The right to ask us to provide your personal data to you in a portable format or, where technically feasible, for us to port that personal data to another provider provided it does not result in a disclosure of personal data relating to other people.
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent to that processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time but any processing that we have carried out before you withdrew your consent remains lawful.
You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting Dr Donal Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data. The local Supervisory Authority in Ireland is the Data Protection Commission. The website is www.dataprotection.ie.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE CHANGE OUR PRIVACY NOTICE?
This notice may change from time to time, and any changes will be posted on our website and will be effective when posted. Please review this notice each time you use our website or our services. This notice was last updated on 2nd July 2018.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Our Data Protection Officer, Dr. Donal Bailey can be contacted by email, phone or letter.
By phone: +353(0)1 2544293
Letter at the following address:
6 Cranford Centre
Dublin 4, Ireland
On our website contact form: www.liveypb.com
Or by email: email@example.com
We have set out below a list of third parties with whom we share your data.
- WordPress – Website
- Google Analytics
- Stripe -Payment system
- Mailgun Mail
- Google Cloud Cloud services
- Azure Cloud services
- Mailchimp Mail system
- Speedpak (Ireland) -Distributor
- Packing solution (UK) -Distributor